Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm on the Interweb! Net. Something.

So I was browsing through my hit counter's records, which is always fun, and I ran across the Washington Post in a couple of my referring links. The Washington Post!? I think they probably backtrace some of their hits, same as I do, and ran into people reading their article after linking to it from my blog about the bike trail. But this is the first time that I've bumped into people linking to my blog from anywhere other than another "me" site or the "Next Blog" link on most blogger.com blogs. In the words of Keanu Reaves, whoa.

Makes me wish I wrote it better. Like with a beginning, middle and end, perhaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Post has this section of their website where they search the blogs to see whose mentioning and linking to their articles and then they post links and some times excerpts from those blogs in a sidebar.