Monday, February 12, 2007

How complicated is a haircut?

Today being one of my two days off, I decided it was time to get a haircut. So after I finished snowboarding for the day, I got in my car and drove into Truckee. I'd looked in a yellow pages and couldn't find Supercuts, or any other "fast food" haircut sounding names, so I decided to see if there was a place in the shopping center where Safeway is located. Nope. Then I drove down Donner Pass Road for a while, stuck my head in a bunch of fancy looking salons, and failed to get my hair cut. They all needed appointments, and I didn't want to have to go to Truckee again. It's Truckee.

At this point I'd picked up a door knob for the cabin, but I still hadn't done my grocery shopping. So I ran into Safeway and bought some food, then to Rite Aid and picked up a facial hair trimmer. It's supposed to charge for 16 hours before I use it, so I'll post results tomorrow.

No comments: