Sunday, March 25, 2007

Had to happen sooner or later

So after a frantic rush to the airport today, my seat got given away. Apparently JetBlue's packed with spring breakers. So what's really got me pissed is that they gave it away on the strength of some policy that they don't publicize, or at least only publicize in one of those things with the scroll buttons that nobody reads. They do publicize that you need to be at the gate ten minutes before a flight, which I was on track to do (barely.) And apparently if I had a computer with a printer and could therefore check in from home, I'd have been okay (barely.) But you have to check in at least twenty minutes before the flight. So to everyone out there who uses JetBlue: beware. They won't tell you they do this, but they will give away your seat.

No comments: