Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy, but Uneventful

I haven't been posting lately. I've been busy. I built a new wheel after the previous blog's incident, but never made it to another race. I promised myself I'd go to the MFG Cyclocross Series Woodland Park Grand Prix, but worked until the early morning the night before, so I decided not to. I took pictures, though.

They vary, and I stood at several different points along the course. This was at a corner following a descent.

IMG_4139

We're having a bit of a weather episode right now. I took my camera with me when I went to school on Monday, and took some pictures on the way home. This is a view across the lake from which Greenlake takes its name.

snow day 008

There are some other pictures in that set as well.

Mostly, I've been busy with school. I'm in the middle of a project that ended up more mathematical than I meant it to be. That'll get its own entry.

1 comment:

....... said...

Uneventful?? Two ballets? Seeing your oldest friends from San Francisco? Your major bridge project? Starting your UW Grad application? Going home for Thanksgiving? Uneventful?? PSHAW!